Sunday, March 27, 2011

baby poop




I love being a Cowboy.
Cowboys ain't easy to love and they're harder to hold. They'd rather give you a song than diamonds or gold. Lonestar belt buckles and old faded levies, And each night begins a new day.If you don't understand me, an' I don't die young, I'll prob'ly just ride away.
Cowboys like smokey old pool rooms and clear mountain mornings, little warm puppies and children and girls of the night. Them that don't know me won't like me and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take me. I ain't wrong, I'm just
different but my pride won't let me, do things to make you think I'm right.
However, the best part by far, of being a cowboy, is the big and manly feasts that that we rise to every morning.
Todays breakfast included eggs. Standard. We first sautéed (thats french for panfried) onions, jalopenos (thats spanish for spicy green peppers), and sweet
potatoes. We then put some local eggs into the mix with a can of local beans, F.McClintock. After the eggs cooked a bit, sunny side up, in a bed of goodies we then turned on the broiler, sprinkled some sharp cheddar goodness and shoved that thing deep into the oven. Once the cheese was browning and the beans were bubbling we sauced it up with some hella hot hella bomb Valentina's black label.
A breakfast of this sort is just what you need before a long day of doing man shit, and roping things, and shooting guns, and drinking beer from a can, and spitting, and cussing.

Song: Britney Spears- "hold it against me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Edv8Onsrgg
Drink: Black tea, syrup, and a splash of 2% Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment